Monday, June 15, 2009

Tony Park.. a baby daddy???

so i recently just found out that i am going to be a father

pretty trippy right?

Tony Park... Mr. I can change the world.. is goign to be a father.

about to father a child out of wedlock.

all this comes at a funny time in life when i felt like my dreams were on the verge on coming true.

so now my greatest dream since a child has moved from my first priority to my last.
everything that i have worked so hard at is now not my priority.

its kinda weird if u think about it.. Mr Dream Big... has just stop all his dreams...

now i dont want any one to get this the wrong way...

I AM NOT IN ANY WAY QUITTING

it would not make sense for me to quit then preach to my child not to never give up no matter wat the obstecle

so i am just taking a break...

a break that has been long needed

i will return soon. with a prego baby mama,, a great job.. my own place... and spitting hot lava

lol



ill still be writing here....

1 comment:

Ali.geezy said...

WTF?!?!
wow, that was unpredictable.or was it? Damn though.
CONGRATULATIONS!
You Father, You:D
haha happy early fathers day.